Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!!

I'm posting tonight because I will be sitting in front of the t.v. watching the Monk marathon tomorrow :) I won't post again until after the first episode has aired.


It seems so surreal. I can't believe that in almost 24 hours, the last season will have begun. For those who just can't wait until tomorrow, check out this YouTube playlist featuring clips from the season premiere episode, Mr. Monk's Favorite Show



Also, if you don't want to be spoiled by watching that, or feel like you just need more Monk to hold you over (after all, premiere days just seem to drag on and on, right?) here are two fanfiction links...


Trudy's Bracelet - A Monk/Natalie oneshot based on Mr. Monk Goes to the Bank.


Mr. Monk Faces the Future - The first oneshot in The Mr. Monk and Julie Chronicles.


Okay, I'll be honest, those fanfiction links are to my works. But I figured, why not :) I would have posted a new fanvideo I wanted to get up before the premiere, but unfortunately, I just couldn't get it finished due to my current lack of laptop and having to share the desktop. But I'll definitely get it up before the second episode airs!


Well, the countdown's officially at epic stage, so see everyone sometime after the premiere :)

0 comments: