Next Fanvideo - Poll

Okay, so I've made two fanvideos prior, both Monk/Natalie (clearly I'm in love with this ship!!). One was removed from YouTube when my account was for some reason suspended a year or so ago. It featured the song "I'm Gonna Love You" by Jennifer Love Hewitt.


I currently have this one up on YouTube:


The artist, Demi Lovato has many songs that I think would be cute for making another Monk fanvideo or two. AND I already plan on making a fanmix of these songs and a few other Demi Lovato songs (that I don't actually want to make videos out of).


So, I'm taking a poll on which song of these songs I should do next. I've uploaded all of the songs to my box.net account for anyone to listen to. You can then comment on which song you think I should do. If no one comments, then I think the song "Until You're Mine" will be my first choice.


Here are the songs with a brief description of what I would plan for the video to entail:

  1. Catch Me - (Monk/Natalie) Both Monk and Natalie are afraid of what the other might mean to them. Both have pasts that hinder them from wanting to just give in to loving each other.
  2. Gift of a Friend - (Monk/Cast) Monk has great friends, he just needs to open up his heart and realize it.
  3. Got Dynamite - (Monk/Natalie) - Monk's life is pretty guarded. So much that it might take dynamite to break through. But Natalie might have just what it takes to bring the walls crashing down.
  4. Stop The World - (Monk/Natalie) This one's a little more final season specific. Basically, Monk and Natalie are running out of time to be together. This is mainly my fangirl tribute to possibly my favorite ship ever. And I would dedicate it to all the other fans who've joined me in holding out for this ship.
  5. Until You're Mine - (Monk/Natalie) Natalie is beginning to realize she's come to love Monk more than she ever planned to.
  6. World of Chances - (Monk/Natalie) Okay, so for a girl that loves this ship so much, I actually have a meloncholy one in the bunch that I'd really like to do. Pretty much, it's based on the fact that Monk can sometimes push Natalie to the limits. What if he pushed her too far like in "Gets Lotto Fever" and this time she never came back?

Okay, so yes, all but one is Monk/Natalie, but I really can't help myself! So, if you're not a fan, I apologize for wasting your time with this post. But if you are still interested, here are all the songs to actually listen to:


I can't wait to hear what people have to say!! I'd also like to take this time to say, I always take fanvideo requests. I can't always guarantee a fanvideo, but I will always try. So if you have any Monk fanvideo requests, feel free to let me know. Of course, only if you think I'm any good at it, lol.


[Note: For those unfamiliar with box.net, you can just click on the first song icon and they should all play in your browser. However, you can also download them to listen on any other player/device if you like.]

2 comments:

Anonymous | July 30, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Hello! I'm an avid Monk/Natalie Shipper as well. I wanted to ask you how do you get the footage? from the Dvds? a site? I would really love you if you could answer this for me! I love ur fanvid Trainwreck! So far you are doing an awesome job with this blog!

LaBelleAurore | July 30, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Thanks so much for the compliments! I'm glad you love the fanvid since I tried very hard to make it the best I could :)

You probably already know this, but I answered your question via a LiveJournal message.